What is PeopleSharing?
Neighbourly sharing of goods, services, support, homes and recreation.
- Offer yourself as a listener to neighbours in need
- Offer your abilities to neighbours and seek out folks who know how to get it done
- May as well see who catches your eye
- Make possessions available on a short-term basis to friends and neighbours including:
- Gardening & Property Maintenance (e.g. hedger, ladder)
- Hand Tools, Power Tools, Machinery (e.g. chainsaw, power drill)
- Leisure & Outdoor Gear (e.g. canoe, kayak, tent)
- Tables & Chairs (e.g. portable for parties & yard sales)
- Offer and seek home-based:
- Dinner Parties
- Offer your home to travelers seeking low-cost accommodation and/or performers seeking exhibition/performance space
- Seek out the homes of others for the aforementioned
- Notify friends and neighbours of your skills and expertise
- Search for skills and expertise among friends and neighbours
- Get and give free things to and from neighbours
Step 1: Create a profile.
Step 2: Reach out to Sharemates.
Step 3: Start sharing!
Check out a sample profile or sign-up here!